This Thursday from 6-7pm we have a parent meeting and spaghetti feed for $5 a person including salad and bread. Please be there if possible. Clothing orders are due by Thursday night!
Hello all Warrior Track and Field Athletes! Below is a list of some of the things you will need to take care of before the beginning of the season February 22nd in the cafeteria at 3:05!! Information and some forms can be found by going to www.meridianathletics.com, go to the “more” tab on the far right of the screen and then go to the sports medicine section on the far right. If you or your athlete is ready to work hard, feel great and hang out with some of the best students and people at MHS we would love to have you on the team. We care about the improvement and health of all our athletes and are open do discussing our training philosophy with parents. GO WARRIORS!
- If you are an athlete who is a Freshman of Junior you will need to get a “high school sports physical.” This form is on the www.meridianathletics.com website. go to the “more” tab on the far right of the screen and then go to the sports medicine section on the far right.
- You will need to complete the SWOL registration (also found on meridianathletics.com) Instructions and link can be found here.
- You will need to fill our the districts IQ form. Found in the office of MHS.
- There are two payments for competing in each sport in the West Ada School District. You will need to purchase an ASB card for $44… this will get your student into all home games for free and will pay for itself quickly. The second is a “Pay to Participate” fee that costs $110 per sport with any sports over 2 being fee free. These should be paid to the MHS bookeeper.
- We have to fundraise on top of this money because our programs get very little of this money. If you have any questions or concerns please contact coach McCrea. 208-631-8814
- Other Costs: We will have a $40 team fee for joining the team this year. This will cover the cost of your team t shirt and entry to all track meets in the treasure valley. These checks can be written to MHS: Track and Field and should be paid to the book keeper.
- Athletes who cannot afford the fees should contact coach McCrea soon. We do have some money for those who cannot afford to pay. We do expect all athletes who can to be at fundraisers.
- Our meet schedule and results can be found at the following link: https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/School.aspx?SchoolID=2112
- for other questions feel free to email me at email@example.com
- Practice will be from 3:05 until 5pm every day and we will meet at the track every day unless announced otherwise. Athletes are expected to have running shoes, shorts, sweats, a shirt and long sleeve/jacket every day. It will be cold for the beginning of the season.
- We are chaging our shorts policy this season. We will sell all existing pairs of shorts/spandex/spanks for $5 a piece if athletes want to buy them. Other than that athletes will purchase their own shorts or spandex that should be in plain navy or black… this way they can use them for practice and meets. We will provide a high quality singlet for every athlete, but will stop checking out shorts and spandex to athletes.